Immigrating to Canada as a Skilled Worker
Skilled workers are people whose education and work experience and English knowledge will help them to get established in Canada and make a home for themselves as permanent residents in Canada. Applying to come to Canada as a Skilled Worker is assessed upon five factors and once you qualify, you can apply through Express Entry.
Will You Qualify as a Skilled Worker?
We provide the following services, apart from free assessment of your qualifications/eligibility, to apply for immigration/work permit:
- Verify if you are eligible to migrate under skilled or trades worker or work permit
- If not, then we can advise you on other methods of migrating to Canada, such as under provincial nominee program.
- We can prepare your documents and file your immigration application with our submission to the visa officer outlining your strengths and why you should be accepted for Canadian immigration. Our submissions are a detailed breakdown of your strengths and have many times influenced visa officers into their positive discretion option for our clients.
- We follow up with the Canadian embassy to prevent any delay in your case.
- We can prepare you for your interview with the Canadian visa officers.
- We manage the whole immigration application process on your behalf to make sure you receive their immigrant visas in timely fashion.
- If your case is rejected or refused then we can refer you to an attorney who specializes in appeals to the Federal Court or on your behalf we can request to review further to render the positive decision.
Find out from us if you can apply as a Skilled Worker/Trades Worker or for Work Permit
Step 1) Potential candidates complete self-assessment form or send us the resume with English test result (IELTS)
Things to Consider Before Applying
- Application fees
- Funds required to settle in Canada
- Medical Examinations
- Whether you should hire someone to represent you
- Choosing a destination in Canada