The Canadian Refugee System
Refugees and persons needing protection are people who are in danger of persecution in their country of nationality or habitual residence. Canada offers protection to refugees because of their well-founded fear of torture or unusual punishment for reasons of:
- Political opinion
- Membership in a particular social group
- Risk of their life or;
- Risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment
Canada is a member of the United Nations 1951 Geneva Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees. This convention protects refugees from being forced to go back to their country where they would face persecution.
What we can do for you: Contact Us
Every year a large number of people from all over the world come to Canada as refugees. Once someone wants to be recognized by the Canadian government as a refugee, he or she needs to go through a long process. We as immigration specialists are dealing with these cases since last 25 years. We are not only knowledgeable but also have many years of experience in helping refugees in all their settlement needs and claims. Some of the services we provide are:
- Provide you proper guidance in preparation of your claim
- Filling up of all your forms including BOC and filing your claim
- Preparing you for the court hearing by explaining each and every issue regarding your claim
- Work Authorization/Assist in job search
Note: We undertake the responsibility to extend extensive training in preparing you for your hearing in expedite and in professional way.
For more information, please contact us.