June 22, 2017

For Canadians

Apply to sponsor a family member, refugee or foreign worker to come to Canada, adopt a child from abroad, get proof of your Canadian citizenship, travel and work abroad, celebrate citizenship or get a passport.

Get a passport

Adult and child passport applications, passport offices and processing times for renewals and new applications

Read more

Sponsor a family member

Applications and processing times for sponsoring spouses, partners, dependent children or other relatives to Canada

Read more

Get proof of citizenship

Applications and processing times for a citizenship certificate and a list of other documents accepted as proof of Canadian citizenship

Read more

Adopt a child from abroad

Application steps, processing times, finding adoption authorities and a list of countries with adoption suspensions

Read more

Sponsor a refugee

Who can sponsor a refugee and how to submit an application

Read more

Hire a foreign worker

Requirements for hiring temporary workers, live-in caregivers, international students, permanent workers and interns

Read more

Travel and work abroad

Information for Canadian youth who want to travel and work in another country through the International Experience Canada Program

Read more

Celebrate being Canadian

Citizenship ceremonies and activities, Canadian history and contests and awards

Read more